We had set up Coveo with Trial period license and then we need to update it and change the organization for already running instance of Sitecore.
Below are the steps we performed:
- Log in to https://platform.cloud.coveo.com/
- Make sure you can see the target organization in the dropdown.
- Log into Sitecore CMS and open Control Panel.
- From COVEO SEARCH section, select “Coveo Cloud Manager”.
- In the COVEO CLOUD MANAGER section, select Configuration.
- Click on Login button to change the organization.
- Once you Login, You will have options to select from existing Organizations or Create New organization.
- Once selected, Click on APPLY AND RESTART
- Rebuild the indexes.
- This changes will be reflected in file: /App_Config/Include/Coveo/Coveo.CloudPlatformClient.Custom.config on CM server. Open this file and you can see the updated organization id.Make sure this file is pushed/changed on all CD servers.
Happy Sitecoring & Coveoing….